|Posted by ymaturecongress2kR on May 23, 2014 at 6:45 AM|
How you choose to quit smoking is a matter of personal choice. The best method is the one that works for you. With this in mind, doing whatever it takes to be successful and safe is how many people ultimately approach it. Switching to Electronic Cigarette is one of the methods some people use to avoid the very risky “Tobacco Smoking”. But the use of Electronic Cigarettes are not always good, there are also negative effects of e-cigarettes. Here are the pros and cons of electronic cigarettes:
• You'll never worry about misplacing your lighter or your matches if you're smoking an e-cigarette -- there's nothing to light. Instead, e-cigarettes run on a lithium battery; each also contains a vaporization chamber and a cartridge filled with liquid.
• E-cigarettes are smoke-free and tobacco-free.
• E-cigarette devices are battery-powered, and as long as you remember to keep the battery charged they're reusable (although maintenance and usability will depend on the type of e-cigarette device you're using).
• Smokers with a pack-a-day habit spend more than $1,000 per year to get the nicotine fix they crave, and in many instances an e-cigarette habit is cheaper.
• Because there's little regulation of e-cigarette devices, manufacturers have leeway to market their products as cigarettes that can be smoked anywhere, presenting them as smokeless tobacco products that have no health risks.
• E-cigarettes are not nicotine free. The liquid in e-cigarettes is typically a combination of nicotine, flavorings (such as bubble gum or watermelon), propylene glycol (a solvent), and other additives.
• It’s not only regular cigarettes that are toxic to our bodies, e-cigarettes too, comes with health and safety concerns.
• Despite being on the market for several years, many regulatory agencies and health experts aren't sure just how safe e-cigarettes actually are.
• Despite the claims they're a safe alternative to regular cigarettes, e-cigarettes may not completely solve the problem of secondhand exposure to nicotine.
• Despite the marketing claims that e-cigarettes are safer than smoking tobacco, researchers found that e-cigs are also prone to have lung cancers and other respiratory diseases.
If you are a savvy consumer, you will consider both pros and cons of a product that you are checking before you purchase it. E-cigarettes are no exception. E-cigarettes Canada have reviews of different brands and their products. Visit http://www.canadaecigs.ca/ for more information about e-cigarettes.